Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Winter

Winter time brings out the worst in me. The depression in me, and the addict in me. Winter time is the feeling of looking at yourself in the mirror and hating everything you see. The long days where you have to self-motivate yourself just to sit up straight and try to get out of bed. Winter is the fear of not knowing when the season will change. Hoping, praying and wishing for a change of seasons. Winter time has put thoughts in my head, winter time has made me con the people I love and wrong everyone around me. The low point where you wish you could just end it all. I think that many of us go through winter. Many of us are trying to cope, trying to manage at the end of our ropes. If everyone living in the winter time came together, maybe winter wouldn't be so bad. But winter is a season. And soon it will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment